Saturday, June 2, 2007

Tag


I have been tagged by Laura! Apparently that means I have to write 8 random facts/habits about myself and then tag 4 more people at the end of my blog. I'm going to try and make this as quick and painless as possible.

1. I love my family (extended and all - EVERYONE)

2. I am a social person (duh!)

3. I love to dance (I am trying to teach myself to hip-hop dance and it ain't pretty)

4. I love to exercise and eat chocolate (but not at the same time - in fact the exercising allows me to eat the chocolate)

5. My favorite colors are green and blue (the colors of my childrens eyes)

6. My best friends are my husband & my mom

7. I LOVE mexican food - Mattas, Serranos and Elmers are my favorite restaurants

8. I went to ASU but never graduated (I plan on rectifying that)


O.k. 1. Tricia, 2. Mom, 3. Dallin 4. Ian (hee, hee) - TAG you're IT!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

okay, I was going to respond to the bookcases but read your blog. Does that mean I am 'tagged'? I got the bookcases from Ken the wood guy at craft night. Seriously he can do anything. I gave him the PB catalog and showed him what I wanted and at half the price, here they are. I LOVE them!! Next, window seat and entertainment center!! we'll see

Sheri said...

It means you have to write 8 things about yourself on your blog.

LauraB said...

When you get that hip-hop thing down, give me a call!