"Max, can you just go play for 5 minutes? I'm trying to concentrate on something."
"Five minutes? That's it?"
"That's it, Max"
"Not 5 seconds?"
"Not 5 seconds, 5 MINUTES"
"5 minutes?"
"Yes Max, just 5 minutes."
"Not 5 seconds?"
"Not 5 seconds"
"How much is 5 minutes?"
"About as long as this conversation is lasting..."
Monday, June 18, 2007
A daily occurence...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for keeping such an awesome "blog". I love to read what you have written. It's more fun than writing in my own blog.
Mom
Sheri, do you know a Becky Jones. If you look on my blog under Cara, she said she used to be VT with you. Or at least one of Jared's sisters. Maybe you know her!!!By the Way, Max kills me!
sheri you have a strange child
Well, I have a blog up. It's not done yet, but at least you can be the first to preview it. It's horaksblahblahblog.blogspot.com
Enjoy!
Post a Comment