Monday, June 11, 2007

Haircuts


Ben and Max were in dire need of haircuts so Ian took them to Sports Clips. We usually have my dad cut their hair but he's been pretty busy lately going back and forth trying to finish the cabin and staying caught up with his business here, so we decided to give him a break. I wish I would've had Ian take the camera. He said Max was hilarious. When the women was giving Max his massage he had the biggest grin on his face and was practically prancing as he followed her to get his hair washed. In fact, Max says his favorite part was getting his hair washed (that's a first...he HATES getting it washed at home). Ben's favorite part was the massage (no surprise there...) Ian took Alexander a month ago and I think it was the first time Alexander didn't complain about getting a haircut.

I have a feeling there will be no more free Grandpa haircuts...

No comments: