
We were so excited one morning to see Evan sitting up in his crib. I don't remember any of my other children being able to get from laying down to sitting position this early. I thought for sure that meant he'd be crawling soon...and he is if you don't take into account the direction he goes. He can't seem to get his arms and legs to go forward - they only move back. Evan does one of two things - he either scoots back on his bum or he gets on all fours, rocks, then moves backward. I was holding a bag of Goldfish crackers out in front of him today and he was getting so frustrated because he was moving away from them not toward them. I know he'll figure it out eventually, but for now it's fun to watch our backwards moving baby.
Friday, June 8, 2007
Backwards Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment