My mom and dad went to a family reunion this week and took Ben with them. You'd think I'd be jumping for joy at having one less kid. At first it was nice. Ben has been a little whinny and has been tattling ALOT lately. It was really quiet in the house yesterday morning. "I'm going to enjoy this" I thought. Nope. Can't enjoy it. First of all, Ben is a MAJOR help with both Max and Evan. This morning Alexander and Max were fighting for the 50th time and Max says, "I miss Ben - he will play with me". It about broke my heart. Secondly, Ben is a little chatterbox and I've found that I miss that. He has a quirky sense of humor and can always make me laugh. And lastly Ben always gives me an excuse to make cookies. You all might laugh at this but I LOVE to bake - especially cookies. Ben is always asking me to make a treat - which I usually do. Yesterday I asked Alexander if we should make cookies and he says, "Why?". Sheez, some people ruin all my fun.
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment