Wednesday, June 20, 2007

twilight


You know a book is good when you read it and immediately want to read it again. I read "Twilight" and the sequel "New Moon" in about 4 days. Mind you these books are each over 500 pages. Needless to say my family is happy to have me back. My sister let me borrow her copies but they were so good that I purchased them myself. I wouldn't recommend them to kids unless you've read them first. There's nothing questionable in them - just some adult situations. You're welcome to borrow my copies if you want to read them. Soooo good!

*
Note: My picture taking skills are somewhat to be desired so the cover is a little blurry. I still can't figure out how to put pictures from the internet on my blog...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry to say, and don't be jelous. . . I am having an affair with Edward!

Heather said...

My wife was crazy about these books too. She's read them both a few times and the new one is coming out on her birthday. I know I am going to be a book widow again.
This is Patrick