Evan hasn't been taking naps lately. I blame it on the teeth, but really I think he just can't stand the thought of missing out on something his brothers do. Earlier,I ran down to my parents house to talk to my dad and left Ian and the kids at home. I knew Evan was tired and was going to attempt for the 3rd time to get him asleep when I got back. Surprise, surprise, I got home and found him snoozing on the floor. Ian said Evan started to fuss but Ian couldn't pick him up because he was working on the door and had wood putty all over his hands. He said within minutes Evan was asleep.
The nap lasted a whole 20 minutes. Let's hope it's not a sign of things to come...

2 comments:
Call me when he needs nap - if nothing else works, I can take him for a ride!
Thanks for the offer - I might take you up on it!
Post a Comment