Tonight was Ian's night for "guys night out" so I decided to take the kids to Target to kill some time. All went well and I got out of there spending less than $40 (can you imagine??). We get out to the parking lot, I pile the kids in the car and the car won't start. Nothing, nada (except some clicking noise). Dead battery. I switch to survival mode. I open the sliding doors to the car (so the kids won't die of heat exhaustion) and call Ian. We figure out that it will take too long for Ian to go home, get jumper cables and come get me. So I call my mom & dad's house - Darrel answers and says he'll be right there. What a great brother! He's always willing to help me and he never complains about it...anyway we get the van started and off we go. On the way home Ben says to me, "I knew we were going to be alright." "How?" I ask. "I prayed" he says. Wow. What faith.
When we got home our dining room and downstairs storage room were infested with ants. I could've really used Ben's prayers then (and some bug spray).
Saturday, June 2, 2007
When it rains....
Posted by
Sheri
at
9:28 PM
Labels: Ben, Half empty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment