Last night we had the end of the season baseball party for Alexander's team. I must say that I got a little teary-eyed at the end when Coach Tom was talking about what a great coach Joe is. They were the best coaches Alexander has ever had! He learned more this year than his all of his other years in baseball combined. Anyway, we all had a blast playing wiffel ball on the baseball field. I'm not sure what the score was, but the boys were telling us the game was to be continued at a later date (I'm pretty sure that means the adults were winning...). Thanks to Susan, Raina & Lacey for taking care of Evan so I could play too...Ian assures me I didn't humiliate myself. And thanks to everyone for an awesome season!
Saturday, June 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love the picture. Was it planned to have Robert next to Mitchell? Anyways we loved playing ball with Alex and would be on any team with him. Jenifer
I never noticed they were next to each other - that's pretty clever!
Great picture! Thanks for letting me share in your team. . . I'm already looking forward to next season. . .
Miss Herbert (aka Sarah)
Post a Comment