Saturday, October 18, 2008

Some Day

Someday I really hope I get to see this:



Or this:



But I know it won't be for a long time because I'm way too busy taking care of this:


It's all good.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I so know the feeling.

I finally got to go to the Met. Loved it.

Unknown said...

And you are doing a great job!! (and look good doing it)

Merilee said...

right there with ya Sheri.

Teresa said...

maybe someday you will take your clan with you to see them...

ducklips said...

"Your day will come." That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

I like your masterpiece too.

Becca said...

If you want to see them, you can make it happen! It sounds like right now you have higher priorities and thank goodness!

top knot extensions said...

This is WAY funner anyways!!! Dont you think?

Trina said...

And you are so luky!!! Your boyz are awesome

Drea said...

One of the most beautiful things I have ever seen was "The Pieta" in Italy (the first picture) and it was amazing - I hope you get to see it in person someday too.

But you are lucky to have your boys and to be a mom - it's the most important thing!