Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm still busy...

trying to get my camera fixed. Uggg.

hanging out with and entertaining 6 boys instead of 4 (Justin & Jeremy stayed with us Monday & most of Tuesday - their mom and dad are in New York)

attending the grand opening of Ganem Jeweler's Scottsdale store

tying up loose ends for the annual insurance audit at work (double uggg)

attending the So You Think You Can Dance tour. I could go on about this all day. I'll only say that it was worth the hour drive there and back and the $45 I'll shelled out for a babysitter plus what I spent on gas and the tickets. Soooo worth it.



Wait! Let me also say this: Ian and I both LOVE art. Not just paintings and photography. But dance and music as well. I love to hear a song or see a dance that tells a story. It's the same with a sculpture or picture - I love to look at something that I can connect with. Or that makes me feel something. Maybe that's why this was my favorite dance last night. I loved seeing Bleeding Love, No Air and all the others... but this one gave me the chills.

P.S. I really hate Costco.

9 comments:

Trina said...

I loved It!!! I want to go again and again forever!
I want to be your babysitter if you pay 45$!

Teresa said...

How does anyone hate Costco?

Sheri said...

From the parking, to the food area - it's insane! I'd take Sam's Club over it any day - if it wasn't for their cheese I'd never even bother.

LauraB said...

Sheri, where can I sign up for some of that babysitting booty?

MELANIE said...

I wonder if your Costco is set up different then mine. I dropped Sams for Costco this last year because I like it better. SO jealous that you went to SYTYCD. I guess that I could have gone while it was here but I didn't. Glad you had fun!

Sheri said...

The reason my babysitter got paid so much was because she was here for 6 hours plus Evan pooped twice! And one time he took his diaper off and smeared poop on the wall, so really I feel like I should've paid her more. She was a really good sport.

Tiffany said...

That knife just keeps twisting and twisting. The reminders that I didn't get to go (again) to SYTYCD.

Although the party was fun last night. My feet might say otherwise. Dang those saucy high heels.

Amanda said...

Oh Sheri! He smeared poop on the wall? I would have paid someone to just come over and clean that up.

I pretty sure I went on a second date with Nate because he could talk with me about art. I was stunned at his knowledge of art (and most things, but that is beside the point). I can't imagine my marriage without us having that in common.

Teresa said...

Your babysitter is a saint.