reading The Pioneer Woman's love story with the Malboro Man (I don't make this stuff up). It's like the best Harlequin Romance that was never written (only without all the heaving bosoms). It's riveting. And when I was done with that I had to check out her photos, and her cooking site...and go through some of her archives.
I think I've found my new obsession.
Monday, October 6, 2008
I've been busy
Posted by
Sheri
at
3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
OK, I don't usually comment, But I do get a kick out of her, too, and I've tried a few of her recipes and they were definitely GOOD! I love the way she writes them up ....
I how I love PW. She does have some awesome recipes and I love how she photographs them.
There is no post I look forward to more in the entire blog world than whatever PW's newest addition of her love story is. Fabulous.
I used to read that blog all of the time, but for some reason I haven't checked it in a while. I guess I have too many blogs that I stalk. Maybe I'll check it out again.
One of my favorites also!
She is definitely one of my "daily reads." I just hate that we have to wait like a month between chapters!
I, too, am under the spell of PW. I love everything about her blog! She is quite a woman!!! I have to visit everyday...I was so sad when her border collie, Nell, disappeared! :-( And that lasagna has become a staple in our household! :-) ALSO...Have you listened to the phone calls she has with her brother Mike??? lolololol
Never heard of this before, I'll have to check it out. Why is it that peeking in on someone else's life is so appealing?
I've been addicted to PW for almost a year now. Love her. Her recipes are to die for and really, she gets the credit for getting me hooked on photography.
Post a Comment