Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm sorry means you'll never do it again


Sometimes I lose my temper with Max. I know you are all reading this with your jaws wide open, but it's true. Out of all my kids, he really knows which buttons to push. Hey - by the way, did you know Tiffany has a blog? Anyway, the other day Max, Evan and I were riding in the car and Max was pushing my buttons and I was counting to ten over and over in my head (but it wasn't working real well) and he finally broke me and I said,"Max, you're acting like a baby!" Maybe you are thinking that isn't really all that bad, but trust me, it's bad. By the way, my bff Tiffany now has a blog! Years of nagging have paid off!

Oh yeah, and have I mentioned that Evan is at the age where he repeats everything anyone says (the boys have sooo much fun with that..."Evan - say poop!") After I have stooped to the level of calling my 5-year-old names, Max screams, "I'M NOT A BABY!!" "You're right, you aren't a baby - I'm sorry I said that...I'm just upset by the way you are acting", I reply. And then, right on cue, Evan exclaims, "Max a baby!" That did not go over well. In fact, my ears are still ringing.

On another note, Tiffany has started a blog! Now all of you can see I think she's one of the coolest chicks around.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Sheri, I was wondering if Tiffany has started a blog yet or not.

Is it bad how much I love this story? I can just picture how angry Max must have been when Evan said "Max a baby."

I miss Max. When can I come and play with him?

Teresa said...

Max's job is to push your buttons, so good job Max. btw, does Tiffany have a blog yet?

Tiffany said...

Wait! I have a blog? That is weird, I didn't know I had a blog.

tsumomi said...

I have stooped to the name calling before. Hey, I'm only human. Is age really a factor?

LauraB said...

Hey, you could have called him worse. By the way, the Tiffany blog thing looks promising - get your popcorn and get ready for the show. The comments alone are worth the visit!!

Brian said...

Laura, Laura, Laura...are you trying to start something??? Man, I wish Tiffany had a blog!!!

Amanda said...

Your kids have the cutest chins. And I can't stop looking at his eyes. He is a doll... man!

Charlotte said...

LMAO ( ok I don't say that out loud for the kids btw!) I have to post pictures of Ryan of him listening to Bill's IPOD. One of his favorite songs is So What by Pink. He always asks me before he listens to it if its ok to listen cuz there is a bad word. I tell him yes. He says, "is it the "f" word mom?" I tell him no it just says sh*t. And, no he doesn't know the "f" word he just knows there is a bad word that is called the "f" word from his friends telling him. Sorry for the long story. Thought it would make you feel not so bad.