I wish I had a scanner. I stole this picture from my sister's blog. Man, I have a big forehead. I am so lucky to have Kim as a big sister - not only is she one of my best friends but she is my kids' second mom (in fact, sometimes I think they would prefer her). I remember this trip - Ian, Kim and I drove 12 hours straight to San Francisco and then turned around and drove back (we did have to get a hotel room - we were too tired to drive all the way back) and I remember on the way home we heard that Kurt Cobain had committed suicide. What a waste.
Does anyone want to guess what year this was? And why we went in San Francisco? Ian and Brian - you can't guess!

9 comments:
Wasn't it something to do with Nate and his mission? I think his plane to Tiawan was leaving from there...am I right? And I am too tired to think about the year...wait maybe it was 94ish?
Well Yes Cobain dying was a big waste and I think it would have been 93 or 94...
You amaze me Tiffany. Really.
You guys look so much alike. You give me high hopes for my girls being great friends. It looks like Michael Jackson behind you.
I could have guessed too. It was a nice thing to do.
Sheri, you are awesome. And I love your kids too.
Do you remember that after driving all of the way to San Francisco, we drove all the way down to San Diego to visit Steve-0 before we went home? There was a lot of driving on that trip. It was still fun though.
I do remember seeing Steve. It was a fun trip. Do you remember that we went to the ASU dance the night we got home? We must have been crazy-tired!
my kids wish for sure Kim was their mom. Poor Kim, my kids hang all over her. I told Darrel she probly hates seeing us walk into the door because she knows whats coming.
Trina, if you even knew how much she loves your kids...and Tricia's kids, and Sheri's kids, and Stacy's kids!!!!! She wouldn't trade her time with them for anything.
I love how beautiful you girls are. What a great memory. I'm remember when you took that trip. Stephen really loved when you guys came to visit him. He still gives me a hard time that I never did.
Post a Comment