My cousins' aunt Shelley has recently been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer (and she's never smoked). She is a wife and mother of 8 children. Charlotte (my cousin) sent me the following e-mail yesterday:
CAR WASH FOR SHELLEY
FUNDRAISER
CAR WASH
OCTOBER 18TH
As many of you know, my Aunt Shelley was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer less than 2 weeks ago. Besides the prayers that she needs from us, we are raising money to help out. Please tell everyone you know to come by to get their car washed! It is at: 3470 E Mayberry Ct in Coronado Ranch (Wendy's neighborhood). For information and updates on Shelley, go to her blog http://shelleyshelleyconway.blogspot.com/
I have soccer games all morning but am going to try to stop by. If you can't go, remember to keep Shelley and her family in your prayers.
4 comments:
Thanks for posting this Sheri.
that stinks- I hope she is beats it!
p.s. Keane was on at the gym and I thought of you.
Thanks Sheri! I hope to see you soon. I know it shouldn't take a tradegy to remind us how important family is, but I have been thinking of you and Kim and you families! Love Ya!!
I am so sorry to hear about that. Marc's mom had lung cancer and never smoked a day in her life. I just hate the word cancer. I will be thinking of her and her family and pray for strenght. It is a hard emotional time that I don't wish on anyone.
Post a Comment