Yesterday at church I went to Evan's class with him. I didn't want to - it's just that whenever I'd leave him he'd scream violently, which would cause other children to scream violently...and it was just easier to stay there with him. I sat with him during snack time while his teacher gave a lesson on Jesus. She went around the room asking each child who was the person in the picture. Joshua (Evan's cousin) answered, "Jesus!". Another little girl proudly exclaimed, "Jesus!". When the teacher got to Evan he looked and exclaimed, "Spongebob!". "Did you say Spongebob?" the teacher asked. Evan replied, "Squarepants!"
We've got our priorites straight around here.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm sorry - but I'm laughing so hard right now!!
I'm sorry that I missed that...What a hoot!
That is funny!
That is my favorite answer forever!
love the answer but love that he stole cookies for bed!
Your kids are hilarious!
Is Evan going to be the next Max? He had to know that wasn't Spongebob. Was he trying to be funny, or did he just have Spongebob on the brain? Either way, it's hilarious.
I love that he snuck cookies. That's awesome.
Oh man, that's hilarious. I bet Jesus thought it was funny too.
chuckle,chuckle,chuckle.
Whatever it takes to get as long as they STAY IN BED!!!
Post a Comment