Friday, October 10, 2008
New Twilight Trailer
Excited doesn't even begin to cover it. I know there are some of you who aren't happy with the casting, but that's because everyone has their idealized version of who Edward is. Regardless, I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
ohhh, I'm so excited!! I can't wait.
You know, I wanted someone else for Edward. But watching all the clips I think he is really growing on me.
I, too, can not wait.
I get off early from work on November 21st. Enough said.
I don't think he is good looking enough, but he seems like he can play Edward's character good. You know... cranky, possesive, stern, old, no fun, controlling, etc.
Just kidding, Sheri. I'm just teasing you.
I like this new clip. I think I am getting used to their picks for characters and now I can't wait to see the movie.
Oh yeah, my friend forwarded me a story from someone else's blog about a little 15 year old girl going and finding someone named Edward to have his baby. The poor little girl came into this world with the name Renesmee Bella Elizabeth ________.
I'm glad to say, although I love Twilight, I don't know anyone who has gone to that extent myself.
I Can't wait either!!!! I've been to the movies a lot the last couple months and no matter what movie I see, they don't play the Twilight preview... the internet just doesn't compare to seeing it on the big screen with a tub of buttery popcorn!!!
Hi, Sheri! I miss all you guys. I hope we can get together with the family soon. Go check out my blog regarding this Saturday and spread the news to your friends and family please. Thanks.
hey, this is christi's kid, abby.
omg i am so excited for the movie. and i love the casting by the way. i hope the movie is as good as the book was! [:
OK, I know this is going to be an unpopular comment, but I was not a big fan of the books. I thought they were just ok, a little predictable. That being said, the movie does look like it could be good. Sorry...
Can't wait! I love the pic for Edward. Bella I'm still having a hard time with.
Post a Comment