Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Keane

When I first bought Keane's new c.d. "Perfect Symmetry" I didn't like it. Then one day Ian said, "Isn't that new Keane c.d. awesome? In parts it sounds like The Killers and in other parts it's pure 80's." I gave it another listen and guess what? He's right. "You Haven't Told Me Anything" is my favorite song. When it comes on I turn it up and sing at the top of my lungs. My poor, poor children....The only song I don't like is #9 - "Pretend That Your Alone". The lyrics are just plain stupid. But the rest of the album...pure bliss!

Here's the link if you want to check out their second single off the album: "The Lovers are Losing".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujh4sln7r-c

4 comments:

Karen Lambson said...

I thought you got your camera fixed. I want to see more pictures of the kids. If you didn't get your camera fixed, then borrow Dad's.

Sheri said...

I love you mom. Did you watch the Keane video? And I want to see more pictures of the kids too! On your blog!

Kim said...

I didn't realize this album was already out. I knew they were making a new album, I guess I just missed the release date.

I liked the song a lot. The video was a little boring. I can't get used to him with the shorter hair.

I'll have to go buy me this cd tomorrow.

Charlotte said...

I like Spiralling better, but video sucks. And, I can see why you don't like the lyrics to Pretend that your alone...very athiest sounding.