Yes this is my second post for today, but it's my blog so whatever. Get over it.
Someone gave me a compliment today. Out of the blue. Totally unexpected but totally awesome just the same. I have been thinking about something for a while and what this person said to me motivated me to do it!
It got me thinking...I want to make someone else's day. Every day I'm going to compliment someone - even if it's just - "Hey! You have nice teeth!" I'm going to do it. And mean it.
Years ago I read a talk by a member of my church. She talked about how she had seen a statue of Jesus in some foreign country (can't remember where). The hands on the statue were missing. She had the thought that we are Jesus' hands here. I think about that a lot. I want to help someone if they need it. And I want to do it with a happy heart.
Attitude is the key.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
A word from our sponsor
Posted by
Sheri
at
4:09 PM