Max just got injured on the tramp. You can tell he's super upset about it. I literally took this photo 1 minute after it happened. He's the toughest kid.
Yesterday morning I took Xander and Max fishing. Xander caught 33 fish. I'm wondering if he's catching the same ones over and over? Hmmmm....who cares - he's having a great time and Max enjoys going with him.
This is just a random picture I took of Ben I took a few weeks ago. Even when he's sad he's handsome.

Evan hates it when I make him take a bath, but once he's in the bath he loves it. And then he hates it all over again if he has to get out and I'm no where to be found. He was feeling sad here because Ian helped him out of the bath and not me.
Isn't that the saddest looking puppy dog???

That same night I tried to take a picture of Xander but he kept hiding.

I think I bribed him so he finally let me take one. Let me say, I do love this boy a whole lot. He has been so much fun this spring break. We had a little drama today, but for the most part he's been kind to his brothers, helpful and just awesome. We've had some great conversations.
It's been so hard these past few weeks for me to leave the boys to go to work. I keep thinking it will get easier - that I won't miss them or worry as much but I literally feel sick each day that I leave them. I love my kids so much and more than anything in the world I'd love to stay home with them all of the time. I am so thankful for the friends and family who have called and invited the boys over. Thank you!!!
I think I bribed him so he finally let me take one. Let me say, I do love this boy a whole lot. He has been so much fun this spring break. We had a little drama today, but for the most part he's been kind to his brothers, helpful and just awesome. We've had some great conversations.