The boys are off for Spring Break. I've made it a personal goal to do something with them each day.

Today Xander wanted to go fishing at the park.

He caught numerous fish.

The other boys (plus Michael) played basketball.

I love that Michael's fashion sense has steered him toward the wife-beater. Not.


We actually saw some friends there, which was a pleasant surprise. Evan had a blast throwing bread in the water and watching the fish and ducks fight for it.
The fish usually won.

After a while, Ben wanted to go home. I bribed him with an icee.
It worked.


I also conned Ben into climbing with Evan on the rocks. Evan was disgusted with the park. He kept saying, "This isn't a park! It's just a cave and swings."
He was right.
Also, Evan is a little bit scared of heights.

What I really want to do is take the boys to the Grand Canyon. And I want to do it all in one day.
I might be crazy.