Monday, March 21, 2011

Week 2, Day 1

Today was rainy and cold, so the boys decided they wanted to go to Airworx. Ben has been there before, but the other two have been dying to go.

They had so much fun jumping and dunking basketballs.

They love it when I take their picture. I was having camera issues, so I really didn't get a great one of Max - but he made many baskets - although he has a hard time dunking it.
They played hard for 2 hours and were exhausted by the time it was time to go. We hit Sonic on the way home for drinks and eats :)

In the meantime....Evan stayed home and bonded with dad. They played lightsabers, legos and watched Star Wars (Evan's new favorite movie). (*don't judge Ian for laying down on the job - he had played with Evan for a while and most of you know he has severe back pain right now, so give the guy a break!)
The boys all hung out together today and had a great time. Last week for FHE I asked if anyone wanted to say something nice about someone in the family. Xander immediately raised his hand. He said that he was so impressed with Ben's football skills. Ben is fast and almost always catches the ball. You should have seen the look on Ben's face. He couldn't believe Xander was saying something nice about him! I think it was a nice moment for Ben but for Xander also - it made him realize how much Ben wants his approval. Then Ben went next and praised Xander's basketball skills. And then ofcourse Max got upset because no one had said anything nice about him yet...