Monday, March 28, 2011

The end of break :(

Friday I got off work early and took the boys bowling.


Evan looked so cute in his bowling shoes. He bowled a total of 5 frames. I would say it was a waste of money to take him except for the fact that he was so stinkin' cute. He wanted to do it all by himself and would jump up and down each time a pin fell down.


Ben won 2 games and Max won one. Max told Ben, "You totally schooled me!" :)
I am in love with my little boy. It was a hard week for me and spending time with all of my boys made me happy. But there is something about this boy that just makes me smile.
He lets me hug and kiss on him (although he is starting to wipe off my kisses). He is much more manageable and happy when we go places.

Our weekend was a little crazy. To cap it off - Max got stung by a scorpion Saturday night and Ben was sick all day Sunday with the stomach flu. Plus I had two major church committments - one on Saturday and one on Sunday night. I was almost excited for the weekend to be over.

Today was the boys last day of Spring Break. We went with some friends to Peter Piper for lunch. Evan and I were both feeling a little under the weather. Afterwards, my mom and dad took Xander fishing and Kim took Ben and Max to see the Whimpy Kid movie. I wanted to go, but Evan really wasn't feeling up to it. He's now asleep on the floor so I feel like I made the right choice.

As I'm sitting here, I'm wondering if I'm the only one in Chandler not excited about my kids going back to school tomorrow? I really like it when they are home.

P.S. Xander didn't go bowling because he spent the weekend at the cabin with Kim, Brian, Joe & Michael.