Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ben's Play

Last Friday my mom and I went and watched Ben in his Revolutionary War play. When we got there Ben's teacher stopped me and told me how proud she was of him. And then she said, "Be prepared - because his performance will knock your socks off.'' Boy was she right. Ben isn't shy, but he doesn't have to be the center of attention either. He was not excited when he learned that he would have to dress up and memorize lines for the play.

But he rose the the occasion.

I was so proud that he did something he wasn't comfortable doing and that he did a great job.

After he was supposed to come out with his costume on for pictures, but if you know Ben...you know that he can't stand being uncomfortable. I'm surprised I got a picture with his hat on :).