Brian, Kim and Joe finally made it up to the Lodge on New Years Eve (Happy Birthday Kim!). The boys were excited to see Joe and soooo happy that they brought Rock Band. Let the fun begin!
I just had to get a picture of Evan and his Leapster. He loves it so much and it kept him occupied on and off all week.
Ian and Michael getting the fireworks ready.

Max and Ben fell asleep. Which is weird because Ben NEVER falls asleep. He must've been worn out.

Xander was happy because that meant he didn't have to take turns :)
More fireworks:

Cake for Kim
New Years Eve we pretty much sat around, ate, played Rock Band and hung out. Ian and Brian were in fine form, telling jokes and cracking us all up.

Ian made Michael laugh so hard that he fell to the floor.

Cake for Kim
Ian made Michael laugh so hard that he fell to the floor.
It was NEGATIVE! degrees outside so I didn't go out. Ian, Michael, Xander, Joe, Kim and Brian braved the elements and let off some firecrackers. I stayed inside. And I don't regret it.
Sooo....as before mentioned, I went to Wal Mart on New Years Day and bought Just Dance 2. It was (is) everything I hoped it to be and more! We had so much fun! Here are some pictures:
We went home the day after New Years. I'm so thankful that the roads were clear enough for us to go!