Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Horsing around

A couple of week ago Ian and I went and opened bank accounts for all of the boys. The bank manager (who knows Ian) gave us 4 stuffed ponies (one for each boy). While we were at the bank Ian commented that Evan was probably the only one who would like his pony. A few hours after being home Xander was in our room, brushing his pony's mane. I kid you not. Then Ben and Max started grooming their ponies. The only one who wanted nothing to do with his horse was Evan.

You can tell Xander and Ben are joking around in these pictures but look at Max. He really loves his pony.
The next day after I picked up the boys from school, Max said, "If anyone touched my pony they will DIE." He has made a special spot for it on his bed.