The top pictures are at Ben's game. I just realized that I got no pictures of Ben. To my credit, Evan kept me pretty busy.
The bottom pics are of the place we went for Alexander's game. I am kicking myself for not getting a picture of the team by one of the fields.
9 comments:
That's not Ben on the big baseball? I like the close-ups of Evan and Max. It looks like you all had fun.
I am absolutely in love with that picture of Max! That is about the best picture of him ever!! The haircut is awesome!
That is Ben on the big ball - I meant I didn't get any of Ben at his game.
What fun picks... and what a houseful of boys! I guess something I can now say, I will never know!
Curt is really excited for this little girl but did say as we left the doc I'm going to be scared as .... to find out what #3 will be! HA!!! Oh the drama!
Darling fam!
P.S Get ready for Eden... she's comin to nursery in 2 months... I'm counting down!
I meant to say pics... I really know how to spell!
Max looks so cute with his hair cut. Or handsome whatever! Are all Zan's games there or certain ones? Let us know so we can go!
whoa. max just aged like at least 1.25 years. he isn't a baby anymore. killer hairdo anyway, even if it takes him into the big kid level in life now.
Where is this ball park?
It's in Gilbert or maybe Mesa. Power & Elliot
Post a Comment