Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Genetics

Clearly this child has Ian's artistic ability and not mine. I don't think any of my other kids were even coloring in the lines at 4.



I hardly ever buy doughnuts. This is for a variety of reasons - the main one being that a dozen doughnuts don't last for more than 24 hours in this house. Imagine my shock when I see the doughnut box with mulitple bites out of multiple doughnuts. Of course I instantly suspect Max. I follow the trail of crumbs and find Evan giggling with chocolate all over his face (the OCD person in me wiped his face before I took the picture). The other boys were not happy. Obviously Evan has inherited my talent for sniffing out and scarfing down any chocolate in the house.

7 comments:

Christy said...

Consider yourself lucky if a dozen donuts lasts 24 hours... in my house 24 minutes... tops! :)

Man, I miss Krispy Kreme!

Teresa said...

It's hard to be mad when he is so stinkin cute, isn't it?

Kim said...

Uh oh, is Evan following in Max's footsteps? Acutally, I kind of hope he is. I have such a soft spot for Max.

I love the pictures. I also love the music. Travis is awesome, now I'm searching for all my cd's so I can listen to them. I love the Queen cover. Most people can't pull off a queen cover, but I think they did awesome.

Michelle and Aaron said...

What an awesome talent! He could probably get a job with his mad chocolate hunting skills.... And he is so cute!

Amanda said...

I don't think I could find a picture of any of my kids without something on their face. I wish I had more OCD.

Oh..... I can't kill bugs either. Not sure why....

Becca said...

Yeah Evan! - we are all jealous. Giggling is such an awesome word. It makes me feel good just to hear the word.

And seriously Sheri - 12 donuts and 24 hours - you guys have serious self-control. Tim and I can so beat 24 hours!

Marcy said...

HI MAx, This is Bremen. I like your picture of Spiderman. I like everything that we did together in Arizona. I will play with you again when we come back to Arizona.

Bremen