1. I always balance my checkbook on Friday and it never ends up good for me
2. I rush around trying to accomplish everything I couldn't get done during the week but need to get done before the weekend
3. My house always looks the worst on Friday
4. It's my worst day patience-wise. Actually I think most of my patience for the week is used up by Monday morning at 8:03
5. The guilt is the worst on Fridays because I plan on Sunday to do lots of fun things with my kids during the week but then by Friday I realize that we haven't done anything - mostly because of my work and the older boys being in sports
Friday, April 4, 2008
Why I hate Fridays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So do your boys wake up at 8:01 0or 8:02? haha you always make me laugh Sheri
hey here's some advice, get rid of the checkbook, get a debit card and do online banking with your bank, it's so much easier. I still write checks for some bills but you can see it all online that day, you can see exactly what's in your account anytime you want.
secondly, I changed our blog address to http://lexieandsharrid.blogspot.com, so you can make those changes. It's in effect already...
Sheri, come visit me at work. I have Sno-kones and Otis Spunkmeyer cookies that will sure make you feel better!
Charlotte - I don't know where your work is and Evan just fell asleep. What are the crossroads and how late is it going on?
I love Otis Spunkmeyer! - Jealousy
Sheri, I'm so sorry - I love Fridays - it always means that I don't have work the next day and I can sleep in until 6:00 or 7:00 (depending on how Mel feels)!
Plan something that you can do on Fridays that's just for you!
Sheri, sorry I didn't write you back! I did try and win you the IPOD, but your name didn't get drawn. SORRY!
I always do the banking on Wednesdays... well, except this week, I still haven't looked at it! I love Fridays because I get to scrapbook every Friday morning (My treat to myself for being good the rest of the week) and the kids don't have any homework on Friday night! Except today I did meals on wheels (SOOO glad that's done for six more months) but I plan to have a scrapbooking marathon all weekend during conference. By Sunday night, my house will look like a tornado hit it! Oh well!
Post a Comment