Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Alexander Turns 10

We were pretty low key this year for Alexander's birthday. I let him invite a few friends over for dodgeball, swimming (at grandmas), pizza & doughnuts (the kid hates cake). It was one of the best and easiest parties. It was an awesome group of boys. Alexander had a great day!

First of all, you can see the shadow of the ball about to hit me. Also - check out Ben's face :0


Dodgeball



Everyone runs after Ian.





Pool time.












Opening presents.



And yes, I am about to pick my nose.

Thank you Kim! because I think I only took about 5 pictures. Luckily you took 150 :)!

6 comments:

Darrel said...

What happened to your post that was here last night?

Amanda said...

Cool party... Bryn doesn't like cake either. We had ice cream sundaes.

I'm trying to imagine me having a party like that. I still think I'm girl (only) mom.

Charlotte said...

Those kind of parties are great!! I love the photo of the kid jumping in the pool mid air, can't tell who it is though. Looks like fun!

Becca said...

What a great party! Happy Birthday Alexander.

Anonymous said...

just fyi---that is Ben(who is in mid air), and I'm throwing him from the shallow end to the deep end. he really can't jump 15 feet

Methodical Wormer said...

I love that picture of Max. I am all about low key, not overly planned parties.

It doesn't matter if you picked it, it only matters if you ate it.

I loved your deleted post. I love all your deleted posts:)