Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy

This month has been a doozy. Sometimes I have felt like the happiness is being sucked right out of me. I have been stressed out, nervous, sad, upset, lonely. It's been one thing after another (whoever said bad things come in threes should have said bad things come in dozens). And it sucks. But today I am happy. And here is why:

1. Beautiful weather
2. An unexpected surprise in the mail
3. Making a new friend
4. Connecting with an old friend
5. Chocolate from Switzerland (thank-you, Brian)
6. Stake conference on Sunday! (meaning - no regular church and shorter church!)
7. Ice-cream
8. My back does not hurt and I am not nauseous
9. The Office
10. Juno

10 comments:

Christy said...

You are funny - I hate Stake Conference because it means 2 hours in the hallway with a rambunctious toddler... I do like not having any assignments, though!

Can't wait to watch The Office tonight... and I bought Juno on DVD today based SOLELY on your recommendation... can't wait to watch it!

Brian said...

Man, Christy bought Juno SOLELY on your recommendation??? That's pressure! Sheri, I hope that the happiness continues. I like it when you're sporting a smile! As for the chocolate, you are welcome!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

what's with #8?? Are you pregnant like everybody else on earth right now?

Sheri said...

NOT PREGNANT.

Brian said...

Man Sheri, you ALWAYS have to field that question. Maybe you should stop letting people know about your nausea. That seems to trigger the questions.

Anonymous said...

Great list! I'm so glad you're happy, now pass some of it my way!

Sheri said...

I had too! I started getting spam.

Trina said...

I didn't know you were having such a hard time. I am the worst person. I always asume everyone is walking around happy. I need to be more aware?(right word?) I am glad you are happy now. Next time let me know what I can do to help. And what was your surprise? I am excited to hear!!

Kim said...

I was curious about the surprise too. I'm glad you had a happy day. I just wish there was more Swiss Chocolate. Who knew that 22 bars wouldn't be enough?

I hope your happiness continues.

ducklips said...

I'm so glad to hear you had a happy day yesterday. I hope today was as good. I hope tomorrow is better.