Ian - this is why I don't like to water. I forgot my flash was off - I hope you all can get the full effect of his filthiness.
That is A W E S O M E!!!
I LOVE it. I am sending Landen over. Did you make Ian clean him up? It's so his job if he caused it.
That is great! I think he is only taking after his mom. Remember mud fights on irrigation day?
But, man, I bet he had fun!!!
Ha! That looks like fun!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is A W E S O M E!!!
I LOVE it. I am sending Landen over. Did you make Ian clean him up? It's so his job if he caused it.
That is great! I think he is only taking after his mom. Remember mud fights on irrigation day?
But, man, I bet he had fun!!!
Ha! That looks like fun!!
Post a Comment