You know your baby is tired when he lays down on the dirty office floor. For some reason Evan has been waking up in the middle of the night and then he does not want to go back to sleep. My theory is teeth but it's getting old. Just when I get used to getting some solid sleep, he starts the cycle again. Saturday night he woke up at 2:15 am and finally went back to sleep at 4:45 am. It basically goes like this: I hear Evan start to fuss. I get up and give him his binky then I go back to sleep. 10 minutes later there is a bum on my face. I hold him, give him binky and put him back to bed...and so it continues. Then I inevitably start obsessing about things and I am wide awake, my mind is churning. Which is o.k. because Evan is awake too.
Yesterday I attempted put him down for a nap. When I went back in to check on him I couldn't find him anywhere. I kept searching and calling his name. Finally I see 2 tiny feet poking out of our bathroom cupboard. I keep calling his name - finally he pops out of the cupboard and screams, "Boo!" and starts to giggle uncontrollably. Seriously, it was about the cutest thing ever.
P.S. In sad news, Evan slammed Max's thumb in the door last night. It's a doozy. I'm beginning to think Max might be accident prone
1 comment:
Nothing makes me madder in the world than waking me up in the middle of the night!!! And I never knew how many tired people (moms) there were walking around in the world until I had kids!!
Post a Comment