Why is that when someone says something positive to me I brush it off but when I hear someone has said something mean about me it sticks to me like superglue. I can't get it off. I dwell on it. I wonder what I did to annoy that person. I have a knot in my stomach. It's so lame.
So today hasn't been the best day. But I am thankful for an awesome friend who pulled me out of my funk with a cute note and some chocolate.
Here is a picture of Max after he cut his hair. It's hard to see the extent of the damage because Max's hair is dark on top and light on the bottom (for most people it's
the opposite) and you can't really tell from this picture but he cut a BIG chunk out of the front of his hair. It was so obvious that when we walked into Snip-Its one of women exclaimed, "Oh no, you didn't!"
proud of the faux-hawk. After the haircut I told him that he didn't look like my little boy anymore - he now looked like a big boy. To which he replied, "Yeah, but you gotta love my faux-hawk!" And every 2 minutes was asking if it had messed up. It was hard convincing him to get in the bath this evening. I must say, it's probably my favorite haircut he has had - he totally rocks it!
8 comments:
you got to rock the hawk. Love it. Josh feels so good with his. It's the first hair cut that he is concerned with and makes sure it is fixed right.
Can't wait to see it in person. Maybe I need to get Ian's hair cut that way... he hates his hair and always is looking for ways to make it look better!
Nothnig beats chocolate when you feel low! Reeses are my favorite!
Who could say anything bad about you? You are a great person for sure! Maybe you are taking it different then how it was ment. If you need help duing girls camp let me know. Lets go hiking!! Max looks so cute. I think he has the cutest baby face in these pictures
Sheri, bring him to the bank today 11-2. We have slushies, popcorn, cookies, hotdogs, and a raffle!!
Marcelus hair GROWS in a natural Faux-hawk. It grows forward and towards the middle so I brush it back...and...Faux-hawk! But if it's longer it is a very wavy/curly faux-hawk, so that's weird.
Wow, he looks like a different kid with the haircut! Love that he loves it!
P.S. Who said something bad? Should we have an intervention with this person???
Laura - it was something so stupid that I can't believe I even got my feelings hurt over it but what can I say? Sometimes I'm just sensitive...
Looking at the picture of Max with the short hair -it's the first time I've ever thought that he looks like a Lambson
I love his pouty face! He does look older! Ahh, the self-haircut. That always turns out bad. But trust me I've seen worse!
Post a Comment