This morning as Ian and I were getting ready for work we were listening to Ben and Max fighting (which by the way, Xander started). We hear a slap.
Ben: "Ow! You hit my hurt arm!"
We hear another slap.
Max: "I don't care if you slap me Ben, you slap like a girl."
Yet another slap. Now, you may be asking yourselves why at this point we didn't intervene. Well, here at the Trezise household we believe in Darwinism. You know, the survival of the fittest. Plus we were laughing too hard about what Max said.
Ben: "OOOOWWWW!" He starts to cry. "I'm not your friend Max! And I'm not playing with you EVER again!"
Then Max starts to cry.
We always find it interesting that Max can take a football to the face and not flinch yet when Ben tells him he won't be his friend he crumbles like a cookie.