Sometimes Ian forgets how old he is. Anyway....
When we got there, Ian spent a good 20 minutes chasing the boys around threatening the eat their brains. It's funny how the only boy brave enough to fight back was Joshua. So then Ian picked Josh up and used him to fight Evan. I wish I would've taken a picture.

Brothers! I love those 2 boys.
Awwww....the swing. All the boys took turns in the swing. Christian got there first and I thought he might spend the whole day there. He really loved it. :)

Xander wanted to sit in it and relax but Ian snuck up on him and started pushing.

Ian took a turn.
Liam finally got his turn! He'd been waiting for a while but whenever it was free he was off somewhere else.
Xander wanted to sit in it and relax but Ian snuck up on him and started pushing.
Liam finally got his turn! He'd been waiting for a while but whenever it was free he was off somewhere else.
Next up: Football!
I'm pretty sure my boys could play football all day and be happy.

I love that picture of Liam.
It was a fun way to spend the morning.