Sunday, November 7, 2010

Evan's first fieldtrip

A few weeks ago I got to go with Evan's preschool class to Schnepf Farms. Evan has never been there so we were both pretty excited (Evan was also super excited to be going on a fieldtrip - something he knew his brothers did). Grandma and Joshua came with us and we met Trina, her kids and her mom there.

I was so glad this cutie came.


The train was what the boys were most excited for. We were the first ones to get on. And then we sat. And sat. And sat some more. Finally someone told us it was broken and they were fixing it. We did get to ride it a little later.

While they were fixing the train, we rode the merry go round. I'm just glad I didn't throw up. I have such a weak stomach. Evan loved it.Ro did too.
The boys were also excited for the pig races. Last year when I was there with Max he got to cheer a pig on.
Miss Ruby LOVED the pigs. She thought they were hilarious.The kids got sick of waiting for the pigs so I took them to the park while my mom saved seats.

This digging toy was in high demand. I had to make them all take turns. The only one who really had a problem sharing was Evan.

This year Rowan got to be a pig-cheerleader :). He was so cute - and a little shy.
His pig didn't win, but he still got a minature pig. Sorry it's blurry. After that Trina and her crew went to eat lunch and we left to take Evan and Joshua to the petting zoo (ick!) and to the rides. They rode the airplane and the roller coaster.
I'm a little bummed I didn't get any pictures of the roller coaster because my mom had to ride it with Josh - it was the highlight of the day for me!

Then we were tired so we went and got our pumpkins.
Josh picked his out right away, but Evan took a little bit of time. He finally found the perfect one.
It's always a great day when I can spend it with my mom and one of my kids. I loved having that time doing something fun with Evan. I can't wait for his next fieldtrip!