Let me preface this post by saying: Wow! even with the exceptional camera that I have (thanks Dad!) I can still take some pretty crappy/blurry pictures. But you get the gist.
Saturday, November 6th Evan turned 4. Since we had games all morning we let him open his present from us. Buzz Lightyear! Now, we do already have a Buzz but it was Xander's and now sports a goatee and mustache and has no wings...so Evan wanted a new and improved Buzz. Which we got him.
Ruby tried to get in on the action too. Also, how cute are Tayler's pants? I'm just sayin'.
Then they had the kids play "Viking, Viking, Dragon!" which can also be played as "Duck, Duck, Goose!" I think we all know how much Evan loves that game.
Next they tired the kids out by playing freeze tag. And lastly, they did an awesome treasure hunt for the kids - complete with pictures on the clues since Evan can't read yet. They thought of everything! Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures. I don't know why. I guess I was feeling lazy since Tayler & Phoebe were doing everything.