Lisa sent me these pictures yesterday. They made me so happy.
Kent!
Even though I look like I have some disease in this picture I still LOVE that we are in front of the SYTYCD wall! Don't be jealous, but it was everything we hoped it would be and more. Ian didn't want to be in the picture and I'm sure he'll regret that for the rest of his life.
Ade = awesome.Sooo...in honor of Thanksgiving, I thought I'd post my thank-full list. Here are the things I'm especially thankful for this year:
1. My husband. I don't think he knew how high maintenance I was when he married me. But he loves me and he never lets me feel sorry for myself and he keeps me positive and he always makes me laugh. Plus he's an awesome dad to our children. Which makes him sexy too.
2. My kids. Nothing makes me happier than spending time with them. I am thankful Xander finished his science project (mostly). I'm thankful Ben loves math. I'm thankful Max finally lost his other front tooth. I'm thankful Evan gives me the best hugs. I'm so proud of each one of them.
3. My family. My mom. And dad. My super awesome sister Kim. And the rest of the gang. Especially those cute little nieces of mine.
4. My friends. I'm so lucky to have some super great people in my life (you know who you are). I'm specifically thankful for my friend Tiffany who has got me through some major rough spots this year, just by listening to me and giving me advice. She could have a second career as a psychologist.
5. My home. So glad we still have one :)
6. My neighbors - specifically my aunts and uncles.
7. My ward at church and the Bishop. Most of the women there feel like my sisters. And the bishop is awesome. Every time he talks I can feel his geniune love for me and the people in our ward. It sounds cheesy, but it's true.
8. That Ian and I both have jobs. And for the people I work with.
9. Baked goods. Cupcakes. Cookies. Pie. And Trifle (although I haven't had it yet, the way Tiffany described it, I'm pretty sure once I taste it I will be thankful for it - did you follow that?)
10. Music. When I'm super down and don't want to talk to anyone, listening to music and running get me through. It's the magic combination.
