Ben thinks if he wears glasses while playing basketball he'll be just as good as Stoudemire.
So, have they improved his game any?
Wouldn't he rather be Nash than Stoudemire? Stoudemire played terrible during that last series. I think he was paid to make us loose.Ben, however looks awesome in his shades.
To make us loose Kim? I think they looked pretty loose out there. They still did lose even though they were so loose.
Darrel, you are a punk.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So, have they improved his game any?
Wouldn't he rather be Nash than Stoudemire? Stoudemire played terrible during that last series. I think he was paid to make us loose.
Ben, however looks awesome in his shades.
To make us loose Kim? I think they looked pretty loose out there. They still did lose even though they were so loose.
Darrel, you are a punk.
Post a Comment