Last week the G boys came over to play. Evan was so excited that Elliott wanted to play with him! Elliott is such a great kid - he's so laid back and happy. After a while they decided to wrestle on my bed....

Evan said, "I'm Green Goblin!" (when he wrestles with Ian they always pick Marvel characters to be). Elliott replied, "I'm Elliott!" Truth be told, Elliott didn't need an alter ego - he was awesome as himself.

I love Evan's face in this picture. He really gets into character.

Face smash!

Preparing for more.

Sneak attack!

They'd fight, get up and then circle each other.

I was amazed that there weren't any tears or yelling (which there are a lot of whenever Max is involved). Just friendly wrestling.


Elliott was the clear winner at the end - although we let Evan believe he won (it's quieter that way).
Boys are fun.
2 comments:
Boys are so much fun!
Very cute - Mel wants to play too. She would be a ninja... a pink ninja.
Post a Comment