On Saturday we went to Ruby's first birthday party.

This is Addy blowing out the candle on Ruby's cupcake. Luckily Ruby didn't care.

Then Rowan decided to help her eat the cake (even though there was another perfectly edible cake that Trina bought on the table).

The big boys ate their cake outside.

Max loves Ruby. He is so sweet with her.

Grandma got Ruby a purple tutu which she gladly modeled for everyone.

The Trezise's got Ruby a cellphone. Just what every girl needs.

It's fun bringing Michael places. He keeps the party going.

This picture makes me really miss Max. Max & Ben are at the cabin this week with grandma & grandpa. I'm so glad they got to go but I miss them.
The house seems too quiet.
Also, while I'm thinking of it: I love my family. In these past few months they have been there for me through thick and thin. They have helped me in countless ways. I feel so lucky. Just knowing I have people I can count on is such a comforting feeling. And I hope they know that they can count on me.
4 comments:
She's a cutie! Great tutu too - hehehe.
She is so cute!!! I have to know where your mom found that darling tutu!!
What a cute little one-year-old - I am very partial to chubby-cheeked babies.
Amy, I got the tutu at Dee's dance apparel on Dobson and Elliot.
Post a Comment