Evan loves legos.

They occupy him for hours.

And although they make a mess, I'm a fan of them too.

It's nice that something besides tv can keep his attention for so long.

On the subject of Evan, I have to admit he's one of my favorites right now. His behavior has calmed down a lot and he's so fun to be around. He's free with his kisses and hugs. He's says the cutest things. He LIKES to help me clean??? I'm so blessed to have him as my son (even though as I'm typing this he's throwing a fit because he
needs an Oreo).
5 comments:
Don't we all need an Oreo, sometimes?
I often throw fits for Oreos too.
Please, please, please tell me your secret to calming him down. Jack still runs at high-level crazy around here.
Part of it is getting older and maturing (on Evan's part). But Evan LOVES to go places with me and I'd tell him if he wants to go he has to behave. So if he doesn't behave he can't go with me the next time. It seems to have worked. That and I've been calmer - I don't let him see me sweat :)
Can I play Lego's with Evan? I love them too.
Post a Comment