I don't know how many people still read this little blog of mine, but I just wanted to use it to say thanks to a few people, without whom I couldn't have survived these last 4 months.
Jill C. - thank you so much for taking my kids home. For always laughing at my lame jokes and for being there for me. Whenever.
Kahea - for always offering your help. And for checking in on me :).
Jill L. - thank you for always saying "yes" whenever I asked. I'm so lucky to have you as a vt and as a friend.
Kim - thank you for being my last minute babysitter many times. You're the best!
Trina - thank you for taking care of Evan. For giving me advice and for understanding.
Tricia - thank you for putting up with all of those screaming fits (mine & Evan's). For always giving me an excuse to go to Sonic. And for listening to me.
Mom - thank you for being Evan's other mother. For listening to me and giving me advice. And for always being on my side.
And most importantly my husband. Who is my best friend - who always makes me laugh and understands me. Who makes me feel like I am the most important person in the world. And who will watch SYTYCD with me. :)
It's hard for me to let these people know how much I love and appreciate them - mostly because then I start crying and it's just not pretty. As I've struggled with all the changes going on I've really learned to appreciate the awesome people I have in my life. It always amazes me when someone offers to help me and doesn't make me feel guilty about it. I hope I can be that kind of friend.
Thank you.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Thank you
Posted by
Sheri
at
9:02 AM
Labels: friendship, half full