Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wish You Were Here

Last week while I was changing my millionth (not exaggerating) dirty diaper, Xander was doing this:


While I was slaving away over a dinner that I was pretty sure no one but Ian would eat, Xander was sulking, missing my cooking....
And when all hell broke lose and I might have raised my voice a teeny bit to get the youngest two to behave (toothbrushes do NOT go in the toilet! and sarcasm counts as back talk!) Xander was crying on the inside, missing me terribly, but putting on a brave face so as not to seem ungrateful.

At least that's what I keep telling myself.

*Photos blatantly stolen from Kim's blog. Thank you Kim, Brian and Joe...Xander can't stop talking about it...(and how he cried himself to sleep every night because he missed me so much...)

5 comments:

Merilee said...

Love it Sheri!

Teresa said...

I can't imagine where your kids would have learned sarcasm...

Kim said...

You're funny Sheri. Don't you just love the picture on the rockets? Xander looks so happy.

I told Xander how much you probably missed him. He said that you missed him because now you didn't have a babysitter. I think he should have to babysit extra for making that comment.

The trip was fun and Xander was very well behaved.

P.S. Did he mention spying on the cute girls at Embassy Suites?

Sheri said...

NO! He did NOT mention that.

Amanda said...

When I was at Disneyland, all I thought about was you. I know that gives you great comfort.