Carving the turkey.....
Eating the turkey...and a bunch of other yummy stuff......
Still eating....
Playing the "shocker" game. I. don't. like. this. game.

Evan dressed and ready to play in the snow.
Ro eating the snow.

Xander preparing the throw the snow.

Max throwing a snowball at Darrel (everyone's favorite target).
Getting ready to throw more snow:
and more snow:

Ro eating the snow.
Xander preparing the throw the snow.
Max throwing a snowball at Darrel (everyone's favorite target).
Darrel strikes back.
The adults converge to discuss stratedy.

Evan & Ro throw snow at Darrel's truck (Darrel was too far away).

Emmy makes a snow angel. She's a lover, not a fighter.

Playing trucks:

My favorite part (besides playing in the snow) was when Michael offered to get Max a drink and asked Max, "Where's your cup?" To which Max replied, "I'm not wearing one."
Emmy makes a snow angel. She's a lover, not a fighter.
Games at the cabin:
My favorite part (besides playing in the snow) was when Michael offered to get Max a drink and asked Max, "Where's your cup?" To which Max replied, "I'm not wearing one."
We had fun.
12 comments:
YAY you got snow like you were hoping!!!!!!
Max and his cup- too hilarious.
You had more snow than we did... or do... or will have anytime soon.
Yay for snow in Arizona!!! I'm glad you got some white stuff... I'm very jealous!
What a fun trip! I stole your pics! I loved the one of Evan!
Sheri, (The Buzzer Game) Lightning Reaction is like, my new favorite game now.( That or Dark Tower. Max and I won our first time, and we were playing Ian!!! and a few other people)
:)oe
Sounds like you had a great time. That is one thing I love about AZ...you can be in snow and then in a few hours it is nice and warm and sunny.
The best part was the snow. I was SO happy that we got to go do that.
The Lambson Lodge is awesome. Dad did such a good job on it. I can't wait to go back.
That looks like you had a great time. I can't wait to take Jack to the snow this year.
Love the cup comment!Looks like lots of fun! I want to go play in the snow!!!! Happy belated Turkey Day!
Oh man, that looks like so much fun. I miss AZ Thanksgivings.
I have to say I thought it would feel cramped with 27 people but it actually was so fun. I can't wait to go up again!
Man that is the total set up there. HOw fun!
Post a Comment