Here is Evan at his birthday party. I stole this picture from Kim's blog. She takes the best pictures. We just had a little get together at the park and it was perfect. All the kids had a blast playing, and there was minimal clean up or stress. Note to self: Never buy balloons for Evan's birthday again. He is terrified of balloons. This was confirmed at many different times and by many different people on his birthday.
Kim took this picture on Saturday at Max's game. He was in a little bit of a "mood". Here is he doing a little dance. Max was so excited that Kimmie and Grandma were coming to his game. When he saw them pull up and they didn't get out of the car immediately he asked, "What's Kimmie doing...eating pie?" I don't know where that came from, but he was so happy to show his soccer skillz to Kimmie.
Isn't it sad that this whole post wouldn't have happened without my sister's pictures? I really need a good camera.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Thanks to Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Evan! Sorry I missed it, I hope your mom let you have 4 cupcakes. ;-)
If someone is ever wondering where I am, the answer is most likely, "Eating pie", so I cans ee where he's coming from there.
All your boys are so cute!!!!!!
Wow, your post today looks a lot like mine.
Tim, you are too funny.
I don't know why he'd think I was eating pie. I don't even really like pie. The only time I EVER eat pie is on Thanksgiving. Now if he'd have asked "What's Kimmie doing... eating chocolate?" That, I'd understand.
I'm glad I went to the game. Max is awesome.
Eating pie? That made me laugh. My kids pull out random stuff too. It's a bit scary.
I love the random things max comes up with. He is hilarious. Also the park and cupcakes were great at Evans party!
Your kids are too cute! I had missed reading your family updates over the past week. They always make me smile.
Max cracks me up!!
I want to come over again. And maybe go to a soccer game. And eat pie. Wait... there wasn't actually any pie eating involved here. Oh well, I'm going to go get some pie and we can eat it together.
Post a Comment