Thursday, June 17, 2010

Today


I got a new phone (it's purple!). Now I need to learn how to use it.

I yelled, "Me! Me!" when my boss asked who wanted to paint the office. Something is wrong with me.

I procrasinated writing my talk. Again.

I kissed Evan.

I listened to Xander talk about fish.

Ian listened to me talk about So You Think You Can Dance.

I had some really good salsa.

Ben and I shared an ice cream.

I learned how to do something new at work - that's what happens when Chris comes to work.

I missed my mom.

I wished Ian didn't have to go back to work.

was a good day.

3 comments:

ducklips said...

Sheri, I love reading your blog. I know I say that every time I comment, but it's so true. I wish I had your commitment to it.

Oh, and this sounds like a great day.

Teresa said...

Not a bad day at all.

Joe said...

Xander waz fun to have around! Xan caught 51 fish and grampa caught like 74! NICE! oh ya, and i got to pet a baby elk!