Dear Ian,
Today is your birthday. I won't say how old you are because that's just mean. I thought about writing you a little poem, but the creative juices aren't flowing so I'd thought I'd list some things I love about you.
1. You can fix anything
2. You teach the boys to clean and work
3. You are much better at playing with them than I am
4. You try to come up with solutions to all of my problems
5. You are a hard worker
6. You think you can kick a 10 ft. ceiling
7. You keep me up to date on the music scene
8. You like the same tv shows as I do
9. You want me to read The Hobbitt
10. Most of all, I love that we are in this together. And that I can count on you...you know?
Happy Birthday!
8 comments:
that's sweet...thank you!
happy birthday ian!
It is a 10 foot ceiling now?
Happy Birthday Ian - I'll bet you could kick a 12 ft. ceiling.
Also, Sheri you should read the Hobbit.
He swears he can kick a 10 ft. ceiling. And I die laughing every time he tries.
That's a pretty good list...lots to be grateful for!
Happy Birthday Ian! Great picture - it screams "Yeah, I just kicked a 10 ft ceiling".
Sheri - you should read The Hobbit. I had to read it for Tim.
Can I say that I kinda crush on your husband? He is such a great guy...but you already knew that!
Post a Comment