Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break '09 & a p.s.

Life has been so crazy (but good) with my kids home for Spring Break. I'm almost sad that they go back to school tomorrow. Here's some of what we've been doing:Diggin' holes in the yard


Hangin' at Hamilton

Camping out at the Ganem's cabin

Catching lizards


Having yet another garage sale (you gotta love James' hair)



And bowling....

I love my kids. Even when they are throwing dirt clods at each other, screaming, and talking back. But those are stories for another time...

P.S. The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1 - I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (Though I may ask some questions during the process.)
2 - What I create will be just for you.
3 - It'll be done this year (might take a little while).
4 - You have no clue what it's going to be. (but let's be real - it's probably going to be cookies or a c.d.)

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win!
Nevermind, I have now decided that you DON'T have to post this on your blog and I will still do something for you. Because that's the kind of friend I am.

Good luck!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh... you almost had me!! I guess i could get 5 people drinks from Sonic during happy hour. That's about all I have energy for!!

Tiffany said...

I am number two. Which means I get something. Right. And it will be good, I know it, in an Alice sort of way. And as for posting it to my blog, I have my own restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees.
2. I will post it just for you.
3. It will be posted sometime this year.
4. You will have no clue when it will happen.

Sheri said...

you're a clever one, Tiffany.

Teresa said...

Responding on your post is easy. Re-posting on my blog will take some time...namely, I can't post until Jack is asleep. Seseame Street only keeps him entertained for so long....ahhh, he does keep me busy.

Tim said...

DOES THIS COUNT?

Tim said...

Consider it done (well, not LITERALLY, but it is as good as done).

W.V.: 'hamenest'

"That was the hamenest dinner ever!"

Brian said...

It's ok, but I will have you know that I read this post right after you posted it and there was no "PS" portion. So I guess the early bird does NOT get the worm...

Sheri said...

Brian, if you counted you'd realize that you are the 5th person so you still get something.

Brian said...

I haven't learned counting yet...or driving for that matter!

LauraB said...

Son of a...I just got back from Idaho/Utah (that's one state, you know!). I bet if I had been number 5 I would have gotten some your great chocolate chip cookies - dang it.

Kim said...

Spring break is always fun. I love spending time with Joe. I have a bad habit of getting out of my routine when he's home though. I'm now behind on everything because I'd rather play with Joe than take care of boring household stuff.

Bowling was really fun. Thanks for inviting us.

Christy said...

We tried to go bowling Monday night for FHE with Jill and Wes and kids but I didn't make a reservation, so we couldn't get in, so we went to the McD's down the street for ice cream and the indoor playground... what happened there is material for my next post!

Tim said...

Laura can have anything I win. Let's face it, I live too far away. I accept that.

LauraB said...

You know, Tim, you COULD move closer! Thanks for the hand-off, but I think you won fair and square - Sheri made no rules concerning where you had to live to win. So, keep checking your mailbox - maybe she'll send you her cookies!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.